Sunday, March 29, 2009

Other people are working hard!

I would be remiss if I did not mention that while I am enjoying this great adventure, 2 people near and dear to me are working their butts off. 
First Emily is finishing the last of her course work for her Master's (Licensed school psychologist), working many hours a week in a school district in addition to course load, accepted for a summer internship in Ecuador and interviewing for internships for next school year. Makes me tired just to think about it.
Sara has a few more weeks to finish up her courses and her senior thesis, is attending the urban planning convention in Minneapolis, and completed the arduous process of applying to the Peace Corp.
I know these ladies will be happy for mid May, but panic because it is approaching so quickly and the uncertainty that accompanies the waiting. Hang in there, everyone who knows you respects you so much, even though we can't quite comprehend the pressure. Love, Marilyn aka Mom , bluemazda6

Alan and David are both working hard at their jobs and supporting me emotionally and financially also. Big thanks for their love and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment